PHOTO BY: AKHENATEN
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM Fashionlinkvi Fashion Weekend on LIFE OF RILEY:
"One of the countries hottest TV personalities and producers, Patrick L. Riley, is coming to St. Croix for Fashionlinkvi Fashion Weekend in St. Croix May 30-June 2nd!!! Patrick Riley will be covering the event for his blog and other media outlets. Excited to have you Patrick!"
LIFE OF RILEY is EXCITED to be a part!!! #fashionlinkvi
COME ONE, COME ALL! Log on to www.fashionlinkvi.com for details!
BUT HERE'S SOME OF WHAT WILL GO DOWN:
* The objective of FVIFW is to showcase local fashion related talent and attract fashion affiliated businesses to America's Paradise.
* Promoting pride in our Caribbean heritage by showcasing the diversity and similarity in our culture through the art of fashion. Participants from U.S. mainland and other countries are welcome.
* Our extraordinary Weekend begins with a press reception on Friday May 30, 2014 (invitation only) followed by a preview party; featuring local entertainers, host by a local celebrity.
* Saturday May 31, 2014 We want you to look and feel beautiful inside and out beginning the morning with Yoga and Zumba by the sea, join us at our host hotel “The Palms at Pelican Cove” and relax to the sound of the sea with a Yoga class or rejuvenate your body with a Zumba class. Brunch will be served before our scheduled health is wealth seminar, followed by a hair and skin care seminar, facilitated by celebrity guest from Denver, California and New York.
* Following the seminar enjoy a cultural experience with local performers or take Scenic Island tour of St. Croix in a safari or jeep.
* Get ready for the main event later the evening with the best plus size fashion show in the Caribbean featuring, stateside and local plus models and actor/recording artist Leon Robinson, model Griselle Grayson and recording artist Eliah; Chenese Lewis, the first Miss Plus U.S.A. will host the main event.”
* Last but not least, the swim wear and T- shirt fashion show is scheduled for June 1, 2014, featuring models of all sizes, followed by the after party on the beach host by “Leon “ featuring the Soca Diva “Jadine “from Montserrat by way of New York.
* Closing FVIFW until next year with a VIP cocktail party (Invitation only)
* Purchase your tickets online at www.fashionlinkvi.com
Response: posicionamiento web en googleclick here for greatest posicionamiento en buscadores anywhere
Response: como posicionar una pagina webget greatest posicionamiento en google around
Response: Town Car NowA Day In "The Life Of Riley" - Blog - Fashionlinkvi Fashion Weekend in St Croix
I found a great...
Response: marine biologyA Day In "The Life Of Riley" - Blog - Fashionlinkvi Fashion Weekend in St Croix
Response: Carmen.- optimizacion seoI found a great...